As a Marketing Manager, you will be at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with the management to materialize the vision of the company as best as you can. You'll have the most important task of all – telling our story to the world. You will be the chief advocate for our company and our products, working across functions and departments to bring the product and company to life and establish a market leadership presence.
Branding & Company Image:
• Plan the company’s international corporate & branding image by studying the company expansion and products development strategies.
• Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the image of the company and the story of our product.
• Copywriting the content to tell the brand story including taglines & slogans.
• Help the company perfect its logo & create Sub-logo if needed.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials, company’s stationary (Business cards, Letterhead A4, Notepad, Envelops, Folders, Nametags, etc), car branding, technician’s outfits, employee nametags, etc.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside services such as translators, printing shops, etc.
• Ensure the company’s documents (invoice, receipt, warranty, E-mail signature, manual & other documentation) are consistent with the new company image.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Plan the website structure, create and manage the content using WIX.
• Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
• Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute to sales team.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, photo library, animations, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
• Together with the product engineering team, craft a product content and related marketing material to describe the products such as sales brochures, technical manual & documentation.
• Elaborate on the company & brand story by create the marketing strategy around the promotion and marketing for new launches.
• Assist with corporate event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and our sales team for a successful product promotion.
Public Relations/Media Relations:
• Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
• Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
• Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
• Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
1. Logo & Sub-Logos.
2. Brand personality, Concept, Brand Story.
3. Content /Copywriter.
5. Stationary (Business cards, Letterhead A4, Notepad, Envelops, Folders, Nametags, etc).
6. Company’s documents: Invoice, Receipt, Warranty, E-mail signature, Technical Manual & Documentation.
7. Car Branding (Dacia Logan) / Technician Outfit.
This position reports to the CEO.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING:
1. BA/BS degree in graphic design (Masters is a plus) or equivalent working experience.
2. Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
4. Proficiency in content management systems.
5. Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
6. Web and graphic design skills.
7. Good knowledge of WIX.
8. Perfectionist and detailed-oriented
9. Motivated, dynamic, responsible and accountable
10. Constantly updated with the latest design knowledge and trends
11. Excellent sense of design, layout and typography.
12. Highly organized and able to work with multiple projects.
13. Full professional proficiency in English/Arabic