The Sales Engineer is capable of an in-depth understanding of E24 products / services as well as the needs and expectations of customers. An ideal candidate will be able to quickly select the most adapted E24 products / services to satisfy the customer’s requirements and budget.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold-calling into prospect companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
The role requires strong knowledge of technical and scientific products, including the functions and components that enable the products to work. Sales Engineer promotes and sells the product by demonstrating its features and functionalities along with the benefits it can bring to potential customers.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more).
- Cold call or Identify leads from the pipelines that are of strategic importance and require follow up.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing presentations.
- Organize meetings, persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing key-transactions.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately based on the customer’s profile.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs) within CRM tool.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Performs project commissioning & follow up on all clients’ account issues including cashing.
- Provide post-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical team for good project execution.
- Makes technical presentations and demonstrate how the product meets client needs.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Collaborate with other departments and management to constantly improve performance.
WORKING MANDATORY Conditions:
- Constantly own an up-to-date smart mobile phone to be used as a mandatory work tool.
- Constantly own an up-to-date laptop with the required office software as a mandatory tool for business.
- Constantly own a car to be used to go to meetings with customers.
- Constantly own and maintain professional clothing in compliance with the company dress code applicable for the sales Department as updated from time to time.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Reporting Line: This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Minimum Qualifications required for applying:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Electrical filed or equivalent.
- 2-3 years sales-related experience in Lebanese Market, preferably in a B2C environment.
- Successful candidates must be flexible, pro-active, and willing to dedicate necessary efforts to meet sales objectives.
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through cold calling and marketing techniques.
- Team player
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written English/Arabic communication skills (French is a plus).